Today we had no school. I don't know why we don't have school. So I slept until very late at around 12 plus. And I woke up,i went to wash up and bathe.
I did not wanted to wake up as I am very exhausted. But still,I had to wake up. After bathing,I ate my lunch and went over to my Grandmother house. I love going to my grandmother house I don't know why. On the way there,I was slacking waiting for bus and I bought things from the provision shop.
When I reached there,my baby cousins were there. I was so happy when I saw them because they are so cute. Went in and I played with them. Trying to make them smile and I succeded! ;D
After that,they went home. So I followed them. As they lived near me so I took a ride from them. It was nice of them. When i reached my house downstair,I couldn't bear to say goodbye to them and would love to play with them again.