Today is Saturday. I went to my Grandmother house as usual. I went there around 11 plus as my Father have to work so he drove us to Jurong where my grandmother house is at Jurong. From 11 plus to night,I have been studying,watching tv,eating and playing with my cousins. My Grandmother was not at home so at home was much more quieter. Normally,she would talked loudly and joke with us so we would talked.
The food that she cooked are nice. We love eating her food but is a bit too oily and salty. But is still nice. After dinner,I helped to wash the dishes. I felt a bit tiring as I have been spending my day on watching tv,playing and doing homework.
Follwing by that,I went to watch tv. My uncle and brother were in tbe room playing computer games with my cousins. They are always playing and takling about Maple. I don't know why they like to play Maple a lot.
My Aunt and my mother was complaining that always they come they will talked about Maple. And they would play until very late and don't want to go home. My mother and aunt don't know what to do with them but shout at them to go home.