Hello! Today is Mother Day so I went to my grandmother house to celebrate Mother Day. Today all my cousins,aunts and uncle came back for dinner. Each of everyone of us brought some food for dinner as my grandmother went to play Mahjong so my aunt suggested that each of us would bring food over. At 6.30,my grandmother came to fetch us over to her house. When we arrived there,everyone has reached except my 2 aunt and cousins. Everyone were chatting happily. I went to play with my baby cousin,Andrea and Lucas. Andrea is only 18 months and Lucas is 2 years old. He is very mischievous. He would beat people and play a fool. Andrea knows how to speak example like greeting us calling sister,brother and grandmother. She is very adorable everyone around her loves her a lot. Following by that,we had dinner everyone were eating happily and chatting away. The whole house was filled with laughter. After dinner,everyone of us took out the dessert that we have all made. There were strawberry with chocolate,cheese cake,cocktail and egg tart. They were delicious! The whole family did not gather together for a long time since Chinese New Year. After that,we were chatting and I was talking to my cousins and playing with my small little cousins. My grandmother had 11 cousins altogether. That is why the wholehouse is filled with laughter. This is the best gathering I ever had!
Here are some pictures:This is my family photo! (:

This is my cousin;Baby Andrea(: